- Bakeable cooling rack is oven-safe and dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- XL Sheet Pan (excluding cooling rack) has a unique fluted design that faciliates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware used in commercial bakeries
- All items in this bakeware set have a nonstick coating for easy release and quick clean-up.
- Cooling rack features a steel cross wire design and 6 raised feet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan made in USA; rack is imported
Item Number: 1607CR-1
Items Included: One XL Sheet Pan and One XL Sheet Bakeable Cooling Rack
Baking Surface Dimensions: 1055HS XL Sheet Pan: 20.25 x 14.25 x 1 inches; 1603CR XL Sheet Bakeable Cooling Rack: 19.75 x 13.625 x 0.5 inches
Total Pieces: 2 Pieces
Material: Bakeable cooling rack is steel, the rest of the bakeware set is made out of Aluminized Steel
Product Description: The USA PAN® Nonstick Bakeable XL Sheet Cooling Rack set is perfect for home bakers looking to make freshly baked cookies, cakes, and scones that bake evenly, cool uniformly, and come out tasting great. The USA PAN® Nonstick XL Sheet Cooling Rack fits seamlessly inside the USA PAN® Nonstick XL Sheet Pan and provides home bakers with an easy way to add the perfect glaze or finish to your homemade baked goods. Simply place your oven safe cooling rack in the pan, add your items on top of the cooling rack, and you are ready to start baking like a professional. The cooling rack is easy to use and features a steel cross wire design and 6 raised feet, which elevate your cookies, breads, cakes, and scones into a raised position. This raised position promotes uniform cooling and air flow among your baked items.
Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge , rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.