For groundbreaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with a Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Stainless Steel Saucepan. Available in 4 sizes, this lightweight saucepan is designed with a wider base for efficient heating and stirring, and sealed, flared rims for precision pouring. Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the 18/10 stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting. These 100% nonreactive pans are fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving culinary creations. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, these Italian handcrafted saucepans offer a lifetime durability for culinary perfection.
The Hestan Advantage
- METAL UTENSIL SAFE - Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless steel cookware that's resistant to scratching, staining, and salt pitting.
- PROCORE CLAD - Triple bonded stainless steel sauce pan with exclusive ProCore aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum clad cookware.
- SEALED RIMS - Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear, rims are 100% dishwasher safe, with no sharp edges ever.
- FLUSH RIVETS - Ergonomic handle has been fitted to the pan with flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- HIGH HEAT TOLERANT - Induction compatible stainless steel sauce-making pan and lid are oven, broiler and grill safe to a scorching 1050°F.
- MADE IN ITALY - Hestan cookware has been handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
Details You'll Love
- 100% nontoxic, PFAS, chemical free cookware
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven and grill safe to 1050°F
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Stainless steel lid included
- Superior pan geometry
- Lifetime warranty
- Handcrafted in Italy
- 14 global patents
- Optimized for induction