Useful for preparing French press coffee, oatmeal and much more in addition to tea, durable carbon steel heats water rapidly, and a fixed single-tone whistle alerts when the water has reached a rolling boil. Chip-resistant, non-reactive, resistant to stains, and easy to clean, Le Creuset kettles make excellent gifts and are a beautiful way to add a touch of color to the kitchen.
- Crafted from lightweight carbon steel to quickly bring water to a boil
- Vibrant porcelain enamel is non-reactive, non-porous, and resists stains, rust, scratches and flavor absorption
- Fixed single-tone whistle alerts when water has reached a rolling boil, and can be easily flipped open for pouring
- Convenient markings inside kettles note minimum and maximum water fill levels
- Black handles and stainless steel handle brackets ensure secure handling
- Compatible with all cooktops
- Hand wash with warm soapy water
Enamel on Steel
1 1/4 qt.
Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction
9 3/4" tall with handle, 6 1/4" diameter
Country Of Origin