Bob Kramer EUROLINE Stainless Damascus by ZWILLING J.A Henckels 8-inch Chef's Knife - Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge.
The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
Features & Benefits
• Made in Seki, Japan
• Designed to Bob Kramer’s exacting specifications
• SG2 super-steel core results in extreme sharpness and long lasting durability
• 101-layer Damascus
• Ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
• Water resistant linen micarta handle
• Full tang tapered to Bob Kramer’s precise specifications
• Triple riveted handle provides exceptional strength and control
• Decorative mosiac pin
• Traditional 3-step hand finishing on each edge
• 15° angle on each side for scalpel-like sharpness
• Ergonomic design